Sunday, May 3, 2015

Love languages

Does love speak?

Gift, Quality time, words of affirmation, act of service and physical touch. - 5 languages of Love.

                                                                                                       - Gary Chapman-
           

In the book of <The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate> 1995, Gary Chapman concludes these 5 ways to express love to your mate.

Recently, my friend has told me about this book. I feel great to know more about the expression of love and I have found out that I was hoping for physical touch in a relationship,. Even though it was just a simple touch or just sitting near to me, I can feel the safety and assurance from my mate.
Miserably, I seem like never understand what are the languages that my mate need and waiting for. I'm sorry and perhaps I can do better in the next relationship.

It's a life-long learning for me to offer my love, my caring to the one I care for. It's a life-long learning for me to tell other that I need help, I need to be cared and to be slow to a crawl in life.

I have never give up experiencing every process in life. it may be tough but joyful in between, it maybe annoying sometimes, but you feel feel lost when it stops annoying you. It maybe embarrassing sometimes but it gives funny feeling afterwards.

Human are special creatures in this world. We are so similar but different. We are all alone but feel completed with love. 

谢谢曾经爱过我的人,谢谢,对不起,我爱你们。愿,我们都好好的。YOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment